September 19, 2014
Thu 07 Jul 2011

Phone Hacking Probe: First Milly, Now Soham

We have had it confirmed that the parents had been contacted by police several months ago,

  • "We have had it confirmed that the parents had been contacted by police several months ago," Sky News senior correspondent Michelle Clifford said
  • The Soham families are understood to be seeking further clarification from Scotland Yard before making any comment
  • It comes after claims were made that messages on the mobile phone of Milly, who was then missing, were listened to and some were deleted
  • Now News International chief executive, Ms Brooks said she was "appalled and shocked" by the claims
  • A Met police spokeswoman said the force would not be commenting


  • Related // news   channel4   telegraph  

    Opinions




    Tags // InternationalWorldMoDWarSohamBrooksMetropolitanMinistryIraq AfghanistanHolly WellsJessica ChapmanDefenceMilly  


    Recent Stories