September 18, 2014
Thu 07 Jul 2011

The families of 7/7 London terror attack victims may have had their phones hacked by the News Of The World as they waited for news after the bombings.

Solicitor Clifford Tibber, who represents some of the 7/7 victims' families, told Sky News:

  • "I would like to see News International (publishers of News Of The World) hung, drawn and quartered
  • It has caused a huge amount of distress to know that the sort of calls they were having to make shortly after the London bombings had been listened to by a journalist
  • The claims fall on the day before the sixth anniversary of the attacks
  • Graham Foulkes, father of 7/7 victim David, told Sky News he had been contacted by the Metropolitan Police who said they had discovered a file containing his phone number and address during the course of their investigations
  • "My thoughts are first of all with the family


  • Related // smh   news   channel4   telegraph   omanobserver   mediaspy   theepochtimes   politics   independent   bbc   mirror   yorkshirepost   nasdaq   channel4   smh   smh   liverpoolecho   msnbc   todayonline   guardian   channel4   express   heraldsun   heraldsun  

    Opinions




    Tags // World  


    Recent Stories